Terms and Conditions of parent.cloud
The Rights of Users
Owner and Data Controller
Mode and Place of Processing the Data
Detailed Information on the Processing of Personal Data
- 1.1 The following terms and conditions (hereafter ”Terms”) apply to the agreement (”The Agreement”) between Parent ApS and The Customer regarding The Customer’s use of the Parent App (hereafter “The App”).
- The rights of Parent ApS
- 2.1 Parent ApS owns all intellectual property connected to the app, including and without limitation all copyright, trademarks. The Customer shall not obtain any rights to The Solution, except for those specifically stated in the agreement with Parent ApS.
- The rights of The Customer
- 2.1 Parent ApS grants to The Customer a revocable, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use The App. The App must only be accessed and used with a username and password granted by Parent ApS. The Customer is responsible for keeping the Access Information confidential. Parent ApS provides both the necessary hardware and software for operation the app.
- 2.2 The license to use The App includes the right to use the features specified in the Agreement. The price for the license depends on the functionality and package chosen by The Customer and the price is specified in the Agreement.
- Uptime and Maintenance
- 4.1 Parent ApS strives to deliver a general uptime of at least 97 % (measured over a 3-month period). When calculating uptime, two monthly service windows of every three hours are disregarded.
- 4.2 All scheduled maintenance will, as far as possible, be carried out with minimal disruption for The Customer. To the extent possible, maintenance is conducted during weekends or between [17:00 – 12:00 CET] on working days.
- 4.3 The App might be unavailable due to maintenance work etc. For safety reasons, Parent ApS can be forced to close down parts of or the entirety of The App beyond The Maintenance Window mentioned in 4.1 in order to protect the system, The App or The Customer’s data from risks. To the extent possible, Parent ApS will notify The Customer by email or inside The App of unscheduled actions outside of The Maintenance Window.
- 4.4 Parent ApS strives to sustain a continuous operation, including ongoing maintenance of The App by correcting errors and dysfunctions, as well as developing the system with expansion of existing functionalities and the development of new functionalities.
- 5.1 Parent ApS strives to ensure that operation of the App is as secure and reliable as possible. The App is designed to resist hacker attacks, but even though Parent ApS cannot warrant the The App will be secure against hacker attacks or other unauthorized access to The App.
- Service and support
- 6.1 Parent ApS provides support to The Customer and Users regarding the use of The App. This support covers onboarding and training in the usage of The App as well as customer service-related questions on an ongoing basis.
- 6.2 The Parent Support Team answers questions concerning the usage of the program and devices, carries out simple troubleshooting and provides general guidance regarding The App.
- 6.3 Reporting of bugs and operational issues can also be addressed to the Parent Support Team.
- 6.4 Support is available [9:00 – 17:00 CET] on phone  In addition, the Parent Support Team can be reached on email: [email@example.com]
- Personal data processing
- 7.1 Parent ApS operates and supports The App for The Customer. Hereby Parent ApS conducts processing of personal data for which The Customer is the data controller. Consequently, Parent ApS is acting as a data processor in respect of Customer Data. It is the responsibility of The Customer, as the data controller, to submit any necessary notifications to the relevant authorities.
- 7.2 The processing of Customer Data is further specified in the Data Processing Agreement between Parent ApS and The Customer.
- Ownership of data
- 8.1 The data submitted into the App by The Customer or the Users is the property of The Customer.
- Terms of pricing and payment
- 9.1 Payment terms are specified separately in the Agreement.
- 9.2 The Customer and The Customer’s users must pay a fee for any purchased add-ons added to The App.
- 9.3 Invoiced amounts are due within 8 days from the invoice date. For late payment, Parent ApS is entitled to charge a 2% interest per commenced month, starting from the due date. If the invoice is not paid by the due date, Parent ApS is, until the overdue payment is received, entitled to prevent The Customer accessing The App until all interest has been received.
- Errors and omissions
- 10.1 Provided The Customer wishes to complain about errors or omissions within The App, this must be done promptly, since The Customer otherwise will be deprived of the right to complain for breach of contract.
- 11.1 Parent ApS shall not be held liable for any indirect loss, including but not restricted to, loss from consequential damage, operating loss and profit loss, demands raised by third parties, data loss or expenses regarding reestablishment of data, which may occur in respect of the Agreement.
- 11.2 Loss of data is considered as indirect loss, except if the data cannot be recovered from the latest backup or Parent ApS has not backed up. In those cases, the loss is considered a direct loss. ..eller hvordan er det med back up?
- 11.3 Parent ApS shall not be liable for The Customer’s loss of data where such data has been submitted by The Customer after the time of the latest backup.
- 11.4 Should Parent ApS, despite the abovementioned disclaimer, be held liable for damages, Parent ApS’ liability is always restricted to the sum that The Customer has paid in connection with the usage of The Solution within a year prior to the compensation claim.
- Force majeure
- 12.1 Parent ApS cannot be held liable for breach of The Agreement caused by circumstances beyond Parent ApS’ control, including (for example), strikes, lockouts, public regulations, war, terrorism, pandemics, water damage, trade restrictions, virus or hacker attacks, illness or deaths of key employees, IT failures, telecommunications malfunctions, fire, electricity breach, power failure, flooding, lightning strike or abnormal weather conditions.
- Termination and breach of contract
- 13.1 The subscription period for this contract is 12 months, thereafter, The Agreement may be terminated by both parties in accordance with 12.2.
- 13.2 The notice of the termination for both parties are 3 months to the end of a calendar quarter, however at the earliest after the end of the notice period in 13.1. The termination must be made in writing.
- 12.3 Until The Agreement is terminated or discontinued by one of the parties, the subscription period will be renewed automatically, and The Agreement will continue.
- 14.1 Parent ApS may at any time assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights under The Agreement and may subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of its obligations under The Agreement to any third party or agent.
- 14.2 The Customer shall not, without the prior written consent of Parent ApS, assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract, declare a trust over or deal in any other manner with any or all of its rights or obligations under The Agreement.
- Third party rights
- 15.1 No one other than a party to The Agreement shall have any right to enforce any of its terms.
- 16.1 If any provision or part-provision of The Agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part- provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part- provision under this Section 15 shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of The Agreement.
- Entire agreement
- 17.1 The Agreement together with the Parent ApS’ Data Processing Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
- 18.1 A waiver of any right or remedy is only effective if given in writing and shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default. A delay or failure to exercise, or the single or partial exercise of, any right or remedy shall not: (a) waive that or any other right or remedy; or (b) prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- Applicable law and legal venue
The Agreement is governed by Danish law. Any dispute between the parties (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with The Agreement that cannot be solved amicably shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts.
This Application (or this Application)
The property that enables the provision of the Service.
Any legally binding or contractual relationship between the Owner and the User, governed by these Terms.
Owner (or We)
Indicates the natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this Application and/or the Service to Users.
The service provided by this Application as described in these Terms and on this Application.
All provisions applicable to the use of this Application and/or the Service as described in this document, including any other related documents or agreements, and as updated from time to time.
User (or You)
Indicates any natural person or legal entity using this Application.